We all need massive traffic to sell goods, get offers, or just to make audience aware of ideas, skills or corruption in the land. Although pay per click in search engines brings quick traffic, needing even $2 per click, it drains companies.
Free traffic that helps us can come from, mutually helping, two sources.
1. SEARCH ENGINES Although Google brings more clicks than others, ask paid SEOs, it isn't easy. Unlike the 'best in town' of yesterday, today's rivalry is global. Besides, only 1st three placement brings clicks, 2nd page position brings little. Although its working secret is unknown, even to SEOs, we know some. With it having to offer keyword in header or substance of results, and as responsible company needing authentic sites especially when faced with millions of crap sites, it adheres to criteria and chooses two ways.
A. Site scanning- It scans whole site, understands it (creates its own keyword and description), looks for any keyword in header and contextual keyword in the text to justify its listing. This makes site map, description and keyword submission less vital, and unless contextual, increasing keyword density, less fruitful.
B. Link scanning- Seeking more support with a team spirit, it sees links from other sites, in the form of text, article, video, book mark or comment as offering reference to the site. Interestingly, if the referring site has big turnover e.g. networking sites, which it scans daily, site listing in Google becomes quick. If the site has Google accepted high PR, it helps ranking. Hence the craze for links. However, alerted by software aided fake links from crap sites, while it disregards links from less reliable sites, it dislikes sudden rise in any links.
2. FROM OTHER SITES- After your article, video etc are posted surfers find them through site's mini-search. More popular the site is (Alexa ranking) and more popular your keywords are, more will find your article etc. Once found and liked, more will visit your site. Even if not, you don't lose, for those as links will form reference for Google. If they are respected sites like EzineArticles.com or YouTube (high PRs) you'll get a double whammy of both your article and your site getting high Google ranking. While the article itself can give fame, despite being a roundabout traffic- Google to article to your site, Google's search volume can give big results.
GETTING THE BEST
1. Keyword focus: Sadly only 1st three positions in Google bring traffic, 2nd page brings little. Although unsearched keyword e.g. name easily gets 1st place, it brings nil. Although women,women's empowerment, women's power women power and book on women power as keywords fit our site, while getting top place for less searched last is easy, for more searched 1st, it's hard. Focusing on the middle keyword with more searches but less rivalry becomes prudent. Thankfully, Google itself helps here.
2. With video marketing getting a new buzz and making it not being hard, short (5 min), unusual and funny video can bring clicks, even fame. If not; increasing 'likes' can push videos up in YouTube. Video has less rivalry than site.
3. Multiple submissions: Although submitting text, articles etc to multiple high PR sites helps, competitive keyword might need 100s or more links. Needing membership, submitting to many sites is painful. However, based on mutual benefit, some sites submit videos to multiple sites; others, with a click of a button submit articles, bookmarks and texts to many of sites, even for FREE. If needed, next article can mention them, even talk about keeping people in the site.
Thanks for reading!
Was the article helpful?
Freely comment; for it can bring you reader’s praise, & if best will BRING you either FREE 120X120 banner space here or 3D animation icons.
Spam isn’t tolerated but freely enter YOUR site link in genuine comment.
In addition, our following three sites will empower you in three ways:
Women’s Power Hub,
Women’s Power Book
Web Promotion Hub is one of the Quadri-hubs (Women's Power Hub- Web Promotion Hub- Modern World Hub- Sports Power Hub) of Dr K N Bastola, reflecting his encyclopedic work 'Women's Power: Its Past, Its Present, Its Future: Femocracy' that discusses about the past, present and future of mankind, in a single volume containing 150 subjects.
Follow @WomensPowerBook Follow @WomensPowerHub Follow @revolutionshub Follow @FutureWorldHub Follow @ModernWorldHub Follow @FaithAtheismCen Follow @eTopMostShop