Millions of websites are created every day. All makers hope for a visit by potential clients. Unfortunately, with only friends and families visiting their sites, whatever website hosts may say, many websites are facing 'loneliness'.
In a competitive world there are many sad stories. Unless rightly played, blog, Facebook, article and even video placements don't bring any audience. In this scenario, let's see if Twitter works.
Although recent Iranian uprise didn't gain much, using different technology than website and therefore being not quite amenable to a 'ban', its use by Iranians as news givers and by the rest as news gatherers made Twitter very popular. In fact with it giving news earlier than conventional 'breaking news', business men seeing incoming clicks and it being part of social network, it's becoming a household name.
But then, does Twitter help ordinary websites like this one?
Almost looking like chaos, Twitter seems to be a site, where everybody is trying to sell or draw attention to their own products or services. It almost seems to be like a party, where everybody speaks but nobody listens. In fact, many a times, reading those messages are painful. But then, since companies are at it, it must have something.
There are, in fact, three tricks to bring clicks to your site.
1. Follow others: Apart from your friends and families, you have to find others to make them follow you.
There are 3 groups of people, whom you can follow.
A. Just any Twitter: Although this will increase your followers, it may bring the less valued, not interested ones.
B. Ones who have same keywords: Aided by Twitter
itself, found shared keyword ones can bring sensible people interested in you tweets. But it also, brings competitors.
C. Ones who have high following low follow ratio: Although finding this lot is painful, it could include top notches in the field, celebrities, even big shots. Even if they don't follow you, their Twitting might help you.
2. Make them followers: Unlike pressurizing adverts, the beauty of Twitter, as a killer, is seen in becoming a follower here. Here you are saying 'I like your ways'. This increases the feel good factor, if not sales, of that Twitter. Chances are there that twitter might follow you as 'I like your ways too' gesture, or as one put it, 'you follow, I follow, everybody follows'.
3. Keep those followers: Once you make followers, most likely you'll see decrease in 'followers count'. To prevent this, as a start, you have to follow them. You will have to send them, not private but public personal messages. This gives them the joy of public recognition. Don't post tweets about your site but about sites that have interesting news and views linked to your site. Furthermore, present yourself as human being. Remember it is a social networking site loved by women
. You can do this by replying to their messages or by putting your feelings or reactions to the stuff in the Net. This makes them click your links. To avoid chaos, follow less, make more followers.
4. Then offer your services: Once you make them listeners, you make a brand. Now, almost as controlling people's minds you can sell your views or products.
5. Even if you don't get clicks, the beauty of Twitter is that, unlike emails or letters that go unanswered, using the concept of praise 'I like your ways', you can penetrate the personal sphere of even big shots. You could follow a country's president or a celebrity. You will see that, like you, they are simply fallible human beings!!
6. Making tweeting easier, while one site shortens site address and even tells us if posted links have been clicked, automatically managing site, another helps rapidly increase credible followers.
Thanks for reading!
Was the article helpful?
Freely comment; for it can bring you reader’s praise, & if best will BRING you either FREE 120X120 banner space here or 3D animation icons.
Spam isn’t tolerated but freely enter YOUR site link in genuine comment.
In addition, our following three sites will empower you in three ways:
Women’s Power Hub,
Women’s Power Book
Web Promotion Hub is one of the Quadri-hubs (Women's Power Hub- Web Promotion Hub- Modern World Hub- Sports Power Hub) of Dr K N Bastola, reflecting his encyclopedic work 'Women's Power: Its Past, Its Present, Its Future: Femocracy' that discusses about the past, present and future of mankind, in a single volume containing 150 subjects.
Follow @WomensPowerBook Follow @WomensPowerHub Follow @revolutionshub Follow @FutureWorldHub Follow @ModernWorldHub Follow @FaithAtheismCen Follow @eTopMostShop